Thursday 20 March 2008

Finish your collapse and stay for breakfast


The band with the name that most accurately reflects my life– Broken Social Scene – is playing in London Friday May 23rd at Shepherd's Bush Empire (and you thought I was going to say AC/DC).

I've listened to 7/4 shoreline everyday now for about two years. It makes my mornings feel like I'm gliding on a freeway in a sports car when actually I'm walking to the station in bad heels.

Broken Social Scene have five core members but on tour they include "whoever else was available to attend any individual show". I like to think of them as a collective. How many people are going to be on the stage in London? Hopefully, as many as they can find! And Ms Feist singing? Yes, please.

I don't think I'll be napping on no steps.

Link: All Tomorrow's Parties present Broken Social Scene

No comments: