Wednesday 31 October 2007

For the Sake of it 為

私は為を好む。

I am in Tokyo this week. I have no idea what this Sake is called or even what the alcohol level is: but guessing from this photo of me in front of my computer, it is pretty high.

If you know the English name for it, if there is an English name, please send me an email or message.

Rice wine: it's very good. I liike, I liike.



Turning Japanese and a bit mad:
Anna Karina in Godard's Pierrot le Fou (1965)

See you back in London in a week.
一週間のロンドンで会おう。

Love,
愛 jmd
x x x

3 comments:

genrenaut said...

You're in Tokyo? I'm so jealous... Japan is the only Asian country I've always really wanted to go to (though I loved Nepal and I want to go back - it's just the cost of the airfare) and I was like, typical me, the only one I want to go to is the only one that's expensive...

Deeper message to follow, in one net related forum or another :)

Take care!

Rowan.

genrenaut said...

(oh, and apologies if the above comment appears numerous times - blogger kept refusing to sign me in and I wasn't sure if it was posted. As this comment would be titled in a Lewis Carroll work, 'Delete Me!')

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've had a look around your site and would be interested in exchanging links with you. If this is of interest, please do get in contact.
Best Wishes,
Richard
http://richards-realm.the-world-in-focus.com