Sunday 13 April 2008

New Ryan Adams song deleted from his blog


Really, it was only a matter of time before Ryan Adams featured here. Not because he is also born in the Year of the Tiger – his album is called Easy Tiger – but because, simply, I love love love him. That's it. That's all there is.


Anyway! (Short pause to admire this photo, in his room. Daymn.)

Anyway, anyway! – even the man himself admits he is a "fickle blogger". He'll put something up for a few hours, and then take it down.

Luckily this clip was grabbed before he trashed it. I like his solo acoustic songs the best and so, yeah, I guess I really like this clip... except one crucial thing that's missing.

Me. In his room (use your imagination).

Anyway! Back to my dreamtigers...




Link: Alt-Country site and Ryan Adams archive

No comments: